torstai 7. toukokuuta 2009

common stuff

Hi I have been couple days away from home. Been working hard every day. I just tought that I write some stuff now cause my minds kind of empty. One thing I have wanted to tell is about my english I know it's far from perfect, but I still want to write english cause that way I learn always something new. I think it's always good thing to educate my self more in many aspects of life. Some do this in school but cause I have skiped school life and goed fast working life. That why I educate my self by reading talking and writing

and I hope to get beater with my writing to cive you beater quality reading. But thats all about that my mind realy empty today realy just wanted to get going soon as posible but still have to work about 3 more months before trip.

thats all for today I try write something beater tomorow :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti