lauantai 9. toukokuuta 2009

Traveling plan

I realy do not like to plan my trip too much just bigest basics. Meaning I usualy only know country I'm gona go first and countries I posibly visit. Moust I dont want travel with day schechual so that I know before hand when I move on. Moustly just hang in one place and one day just make decicion to leave that day or next.

now my traveling takes me to asia fist stop bangkok after that. I think I go see some my friends in thailand and go visit some new places then I think other countries I might visit this trip are Laos Vietnam Kambodia and india. I'm not going all of them now they are just my posibilities.
I try take so litle back with me that I can take all my belongings inside plane. Other stuff I need I can buy from thailand.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti