sunnuntai 3. toukokuuta 2009

Hi all I'm monk

traveling is very close to my heart. Now I'm planing longer trip to asia next fall. In this blog I write about my travels and also share problems I had to getgoing. one issue is offcourse money how to get inaf to travel long time. Almous every body can aford to travel long times if u want it's all about to get over the obstacles that your mind greates. If u wana go you can do it dont run from your dream just get started whit planing and saving money.

So I tell something about my self and why I travel. I'm 22 years old guy from finland I work as electrician in constraction yards. So my paycheck is not so big I allso take loan from bank to buy my own house so I have much bills to pay. Still I can aford traveling for long times. I dont see that money is so big deal but cause some one may wonder how to get inaf I tell some my styles of geting my trveling moneys together layter on. So then to important part why I trarvel.

When I was 18 we made our last family vacation to tailand. It was realy basic family holiday realy nice hotel nice pool where u can sit and drink ur beer was some nice tourist restaurants where u get good food for ur europian taste. well I didint like it so I said bye bye and I wandered off to find my own place where I cud be happy. Then I found litle bungalow 5 dollar a night. There I lived next 2 weeks going around and geting to know local people. I only goed bars that were comon with locals I only ate local food. I made lots of friends and had realy nice 2 weeks.

So that was my fire starter after that I only wana be on move. When I go I like to go alone this dont mean u shud go alone but I like it best cause then u will meet lots of new people and make some good new friends. Traveling whit conpanion you usualy go together and do everything together. Maby good tactic is to invite part time companion like I think to do on next trip
so if I stay going round 6 months in midle you can invite some friends to come and go some time together.

Ok I will be writing here 2-3 times a week tell how my things are going still about 3-4 months before I start my trip I also try to place some tips and also love to get them cause I'm not any pro in this actualy I think u even cant be. Mayby we all are just beginers in front of miracles of this world.

Every body have theyr wings you just have to open them and let the wind cary you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti