sunnuntai 3. toukokuuta 2009

travel money

Ok first I cud talk about geting the money together. How much u need depends offcourse where u go how long trip you wana make and how much you move and how much you have to use in home while you are on trip.
to start saving money is good to keep book how much u use daily and in what u use it. you shud make difrence to those things you just have to pay like bills and those you maby not need or you can do with less money.


Big savings come from small things, like if u buy every day 2 cups of cofee whit 1,5$ each it makes 3$ a day and 90$ in month. So when you keep book you find more easyly these things where you can make your savings. Another example you eat lot of outside if you buy pizza 8$ it is not even inaf for you to howl day. But when you go shoping from market with that 8$ you can buy food for many days if u spend it wisely.

Then it is best to open new bank acount where you but the money. Cause I have studied my own spending when ever I get paycheck I know how much I can put in savings acount. This way I dont get any nasty spending whims cause I consider savings acount not spendaple money I see that my credit card acount haves only 100$ so I just have to live with that.

exaple:

david makes 1800$ month

evry mont he pays bills upto 850$

it leaves 950$

he have to use car because hes work he uses 30$ casolin every week

food in work 30$ week

food in home + other home needs 40$

that makes 100$ weekly 400$ month

so david can allways when he gets paycheck put 450$ in savings acount

this was just simple example and it dosent include everything but everybody just have to check theyr own habits of spending money and look where you can save. If you are smoker roll your own sicarets you save lots of money beater stop smoking you save about 4$ a day witch is over 100$ a month

saving is not always fun and easy but if you want live this life style of traveling you just have to deside what is important to you in this life we have.

then how much money is needed for me when i go to asia. I go about 600$ monthly usage there I rent my house here still I have about 400$ I have to put in bills so about 1000$ one month.
these are my personal toghts and ofcourse every bodey have theyr own ways and styles of doing things. I still hope this maby helped some one.

And I'm noticed that after you get hang of it saving money is prety easy and I can save much more every month that I even dreamed of.

next time maby I talk about what to take along with my travels :D have nice day every bodey

dreadlocks in head of this monk and hamoc is my altar

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti