maanantai 4. toukokuuta 2009

Travel contact

hi agen I just got e-mail from couple friends I have in asia. So I tought that I write something about travel contacts. Now days it is realy easy to keep contact all over the world via internet. I think every bodey shud make some friends on theyr jorneys for me it has been realy easy. Usualy I get new friends every day I travel some part time some longer time. It also makes travel easyer it's always nice to go see old friends and ofen they can help you in your jorney.

The travel experience is more fun with some old friends. For me it just hapens that we party too much when we meet :D and then too much money is gone. travel se friends e-mails and msn messages allso keep you nicely in track when you are saveing money for next trip.

Also remember to go see new places it's always nice to see old friends but also experiencing new places while you travel is important too.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti